| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falun in April is cool at 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In April the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with sleet, rain or snow now and again. A mere 31mm (1.2in) of liquid is discharged across an average of 11 days.
- The shortest day is 13:18 long and the longest day is 16:01 long with an average length of 14:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Falun April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Falun, Sweden
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Falun: