| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falun in August is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in August is dryish with rain every now and then. Just 83mm (3.3in) of water is unloaded across an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 14:22 long and the longest day is 17:05 long with an average length of 15:45.
Check the distance to and compare the Falun August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Falun, Sweden
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Falun: