| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falun in February is cold at -6 °C (21.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -10 °C (14 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in February is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow occasionally. A paltry 24mm (0.9in) of liquid accrues across an average of 12 days.
- The shortest day is 7:49 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Falun February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Falun, Sweden
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Falun: