| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falun in October is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in October is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 45mm (1.8in) of water accrues during an average of 14 days.
- The shortest day is 8:37 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 10:00.
Check the distance to and compare the Falun October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Falun, Sweden
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Falun: