| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falun in September is quite mild at 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry with occasional rain. Only 59mm (2.3in) of H2O is transfered across on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 11:31 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 12:54.
Check the distance to and compare the Falun September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Falun, Sweden
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Falun: