| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Falun in November is very cool at 0.5 °C (32.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in November is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet or snow sometimes. Only 50mm (2in) of water is laid down across on average 16 days.
- The shortest day is 6:18 long and the longest day is 8:31 long with an average length of 7:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Falun November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Falun, Sweden
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Falun: